Image: Peterborough School enjoying Rosie Deacon Fashion Forest Seduction exhibition
We have several features to help people of all abilities access the Gallery and take part in our programs.
Our Going to Wollongong Art Gallery Social Story helps you plan a visit to the Gallery.
You can download and customise the story to suit your needs.
- The Gallery has ramp access from the Kembla Street side of our front access.
- Lift access is available to most floors.
- An accessible toilet is located on the ground floor.
- A wheelchair is available on request for people to use while they are in the Gallery.
We can arrange programs such as tours, talks and workshops to suit people with disability. Some of the programs we have run in the past include:
- General gallery and exhibition tours
- Auslan guided tours
- Sensory experiences for people with vision impairment
- Workshops for adults and children
- Celebration of Ability programs for the International Day of People with Disability
- Exhibitions by artists with disability
- Music and dramatic performances.
Please call us on (02) 4227 8500 for more information or to request a booking.