The Gallery is open, and we have measures in place for the safety of our visitors and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes:
- No more than 100 visitors are allowed at one time.
- Scan our QR code to register your visit through the Service NSW app.
- Hand sanitizer is available on entry.
- Physical distancing rules apply.
- No food or drinks will be served at any exhibition opening or event.
- All exhibition openings / artists talks are ticketed seated events in the BlueScope Gallery and limited to 80 guests.
- All bookings are through Eventbrite.
- Limit of 15 participants in the Education Room.
- All Education/Public Program workshops are booked through Eventbrite.
- All materials used are cleaned following any workshop.
We are regularly monitoring the latest advice from NSW Health, and conditions may change with little or no notice.
Please help keep everyone safe by following these rules and any other directions from our staff.