The Community Access Gallery program aims to provide a high profile exhibition space that supports the work of local
artists and Illawarra community groups.
This exhibition space is available for monthly hire at at cost of $600. this cost includes:
- Three week exhibition period
- Open to public 10am-5pm Tuesday-Friday, Weekends 12-4pm - lift & stair access available.
- Use of cables and installation equipment
- Use of an adjoining room for opening/launch
- Use of 3 Gallery staff for opening / launch (maximum time 3hrs)
- Use of PA equipment, tables, table cloths and glassware for opening/launch
For further information please contact the Gallery on 4227 8500
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm, or email either
Kiki Gillam email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Access Gallery application form.pdf
Community Access Gallery Terms and Conditions.pdf
Installing artworks in the Community Access Gallery.pdf
Exhibitions held in the Community Access Gallery do not form part of the Art Gallery's exhibition program.
Schedule of Exhibitions
The Christmas Story Art Exhibition
14 September - 8 October
Opening Thursday 14 September, 4.30pm