The Gallery's COVID Safety Plan
The Community Access Gallery program aims to provide a high profile exhibition space that supports the work of local
artists and Illawarra community groups.
This exhibition space is available for monthly hire at a cost of $600. This cost includes:
- Three week exhibition period
- Open to public 10am-5pm Tuesday-Friday, Weekends 12-4pm - lift & stair access available
- Use of cables and installation equipment
- Use of an adjoining room for opening/launch
- Use of three Gallery staff for opening / launch (maximum time 3hrs)
- Use of PA equipment, tables, table cloths and glassware for opening/launch
For further information please contact the Gallery on (02) 4227 8500.
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm, or email either
Kiki Gillam email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Access Gallery application form.pdf
Community Access Gallery Terms and Conditions.pdf
Installing artworks in the Community Access Gallery.pdf
The Community Access Gallery is a hired space and does not form part of the Art Gallery's exhibition program.
2021 Schedule of Exhibitions
Cross Connections - Faith through Visuals 3
4 June - 27 June
Opening Saturday 5 June, 1pm
An exhibition by Christian artists brought together through their common beliefs and a desire to share their God given creative abilities for the encouragement and enjoyment of others
ROBERT SHERWOOD DUFFIELD - COLOURS
3 July - 1 August
From the interesting and contemporary artist Robert Sherwood Duffield we have his new show colours which sees the artist occupying space both inside and outside of the gallery.