Wollongong Art Gallery can provide a number of spaces for use by groups for functions
and meetings. The unique atmosphere of the Gallery makes it an ideal venue for a wide
range of occasions.
Venue Hire Charges
Housed in the former Wollongong City Council Chambers, BlueScope Gallery is a large space with soaring ceilings and exquisite parquetry floors.
- Seating Capacity: 160 theatre style; 100 seated for dinner; 300 cocktail functions
- $287.00 per hour (after 5pm weekdays and weekends) minimum 2 hours use
- $359.00 for a half day hire (3 hours) from 10am-4.30pm Tuesdays – Fridays only
- $715.00 for a full day hire (6.5hours) 10am-4.30pm Tuesdays – Fridays only
Note: setup and pack up times need to be included in any function and event. Penalities will be charged if function exceeds time agreed to)
A wedding ceremony with a difference surrounded by a range of artworks from the Gallery’s exhibition program, as well as period furniture forming the perfect backdrop for the celebration and photographs. The non-refundable fee includes the cost of setup and pack up of gallery chairs (chair covers are not provided) signing table, use of the Gallery’s P/A system and iPod dock.
This space is the ideal spot for a cocktail function or product launch adjacent to one of the Gallery's key exhibition spaces.
Seating Capacity: 200 (people) cocktail functions
Cost: $225.00 per hour after 5pm daily (minimum of 2 hours hire).
The Guides Room
Situated on the third floor of the building this space is ideal for meetings of a small group of up to 15.
- $191.00 for a full day hire from 10am-4.30pm.
- $133.oo for a half day hire (3.5 hours) from 10am-4.30pm.
- $39.00 per hour (minimum of 2 hours hire).
- Not available on weekends.
All rooms are equipped with high speed WIFI access.
For all informaton and bookings please email